Translate

Saturday 22 October 2011

Happy International Temari Appreciation Day 2011

October 22nd means it is International Temari Appreciation Day.

I'd like to give thanks to all my temari mentors and friends for sharing your passion of  temari making with me and for guiding, supporting and inspiring me along my own temari journey. I am constantly amazed how our shared love of this wonderful craft has brought so many people together from every corner of the globe.

In Perth it is cool and overcast today so I didn't get to spend time out stitching in a park like I had planned... I have been having some bad asthma symptoms over the last week so I don't want to risk getting a cold. I am getting more sensible as I get older.

So instead got out all my temari books to browse through them and be inspired to try new design projects through the coming year. I also wrapped 4 balls in shades of blue (my favourite colour) and read several of my favourite temari related blogs, then spent time working on my temari for the workshop next weekend.

I'd like to remind you about the competition running over at the ITAD site. Pop over and have a look.

Happy stitching! Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment