Translate

Wednesday 11 May 2011

Riiiiinnngg!!! Blue Stars Class is in session.

Barb's Blue Stars class started yesterday. Happy dance!!!


Barb has added videos to this class and it is very cool to finally hear her voice after corresponding via email for such a long time. It was a surprise for my ear at first to listen to her lovely southern accent because her emails always have an Australian accent (when I am reading them), I had forgotten that Barb and I live on opposite sides of the globe. I have to say a big thank you to who ever it was that decided to give her the flip camera... we all appreciate the gift.

I've made lots of C10's but watching Barb's videos showed me a few extra tips which I will try out. Today I'm going to print off the instructions then wrap and mark my base.

Happy dance!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment