Translate

Sunday 10 April 2011

Toad Amigurumi

I've gotten a head cold over the last two days so my brain can't work in the small scale of Yubinuki and I don't want to touch my ball for Japan until I am feeling better... so this was what I did to amuse myself for today.


It would be boastful to say I have the hang of this whole Amigurumi thing so I most definitely will not claim that. I have tried two really basic designs and can happily report that they turned out ok. Mr W is more than pleased with his mouse and when I presented him with my latest project today after school he squealed with delight.


I got the pattern from http://wolfdreamer-oth.blogspot.com/2009/05/mario-brothers-mushrooms.html there are a large number of other free Mario patterns on this site that I am sure Mr W will be requesting when I feel more confident.

No comments:

Post a Comment