Translate

Thursday 31 March 2011

Tees from Matt Spangler

I know I have been promising to post about some of the goodies I have purchased lately but I seem to have been sidetracked along the way. So let me share with you one of my latest treats.

This a treat for someone else... I purchased it at Little Lunarc which is hosted by the same company as our online supply store (Big Cartel).



http://mattspangler.bigcartel.com/product/take-care-japan-charity-shirt
Actually I purchased two of these shirts called Take Care Japan. The artist Matt Spangler is donating his proceeds from the sale of these shirts to the Red Cross for Japanese Disaster Relief. I really like the design, it represents exactly how many of us feel... we want to give Japan a hug and I think the recipients will like them too.
If you like this shirt there are probably (possibly) a few available at Matt's shop, he also has a cute range of kids wear items so click the link under the photo to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment