Translate

Monday 28 February 2011

Madeit Update

It's been a long time empty but I've started to add some items to our Madeit store. I have been so focused on stitching, studying and teaching, blogging and selling supplies that I almost forgot about the madeit store. I know, bad me.


If you've never heard of madeit here is the low down.

Madeit.com.au is a handmade online buying and selling destination, which showcases Australia’s most creative, undiscovered art, design and craft talent. Lovers of handmade can purchase items on madeit.com.au, direct from the sellers and can choose from fashion, art, homewares, accessories, stationery, children and babies clothing and toys and much much more.
Madeit.com.au is different to other online designer destinations as it only supports local Australian talent. Shopping on madeit is a great way to support local designers and crafters and sellers can gain exposure and sell their wares all day every day and to every corner of Australia and the world.
I have made some lovely purchases at madeit too. I'll try to remember to showcase some of them over the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment