Translate

Thursday 8 December 2011

TAST with Sharon B's Pin Tangle

I've signed up for TAST (Take A Stitch Tuesday) over at Pin Tangle which is run by fellow Aussie Sharon B.

I saw that Barb S and Jane C have also signed up. I am sure I'll learn a whole bunch about embroidery (let's face it I know nothing at this point) so it should be fun too. Up the learning curve I go! If you want to sign up for this cool challenge too click on the TAST banner in the bottom left panel of this blog. All my entries about this challenge will be labelled TAST.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! We can help each other! Like cracking that whip. Only have to take a few stitches, not a whole temari. I have an 8 inch one wrapped in green in my stash left from the flower temari challenge last year. I though it was too big. But it might be just right for this challenge. We'll see.

    ReplyDelete