Translate

Tuesday 22 November 2011

More Hinata Gallery Cafe

Here are some more photos of the stalls at the 2011 Hinata Gallery.

The first two photos are from another lady called Naoko. Her stall was next to mine so we spent two days chatting between serving customers. Such a nice lady and she sold beautiful handmade cards using Japanese papers and lace. I loved the display items at her stall and had to share them. I also fell in love with some cards she had for sale when I was taking the photos... I had to buy them of course!



I love the little fabric acorns and the teeny blue flowers.

Here are two of the cards I purchased, the lace edged one was calling me, the tree one was too amazing so I had to get another to make a happy number.



Next is Chie at her Calicot stall. So many lovely things, beautiful clothes, cushions, hair accessories. I love her old typewriter too!




Last stall for today is Yoshiko's weaving stall. It is amazing to see such beautifully textured fabric made into unique items. Her loom was also on display.



I'll share some more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment