Translate

Saturday 19 May 2012

It's not here yet Charlie Brown

Dsu7XZ on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs

A few months ago I put out a call to all Aussie temari makers (the ones I am in contact with anyway) about making a bulk order of Barbara Suess' new book. I have noticed some American temari makers have begun receiving their copies but ours are still en route. I know they are in the mail, so until they arrive here I will be crying by my empty mailbox until they arrive. Actually the books are coming in two large boxes which I imagine will need to be collected from the post office.

I have seen an electronic version of the book during a Skype meeting with Barb so I know it will be worth the wait. If you missed the chance to order with our group you will still be able to get a copy direct from Barb, she will probably even sign it if you ask nicely, here is the link. Also if you don't own a copy of her other books you might be able to grab them too.

My hubby forced me to clean out my crafting room today so there is room to fit my new temari book in there, assuming I ever put it down that is.




1 comment:

  1. You may never put it down, or actually you will put it down right at your side to hold the mari you will be stitching!! My hubby never ventures into my craft room, he thinks something might bite him. My mother is my problem, she keeps telling me I need to sell all my stuff, I'll never live long enough to use it all. I keep telling her I have lots of grandchildren who I will be able to teach to use it when they are a bit older so I won't throw or sell a thing!!

    ReplyDelete