Translate

Tuesday 22 June 2010

Biscuit Boutique

I used my new biscuit cutter yesterday. For you guys in the US it's cookies.  Remember the dress cutter I purchased a while back? So this is what I made yesterday afternoon.

I haven't ever made decorated cookies before... as you can tell... but it was fun to do. I made these with rolled fondant that I coloured blue (I have a boy so it is the only Wilton colour I had on hand). I can think of a shopping list of supplies I will need to make these really good next time... oh dear... another craft... ;-)

I am glad my son and hubby have no problem eating biscuits shaped like dresses because they will all get gobbled up by people other than me.

Gotta run now... I'm off to have a girly morning tea with my bestie Claire we're celebrating her birthday from yesterday and mine, which is tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday!!! Best Wishes for a long and happy life.

    ReplyDelete