Translate

Sunday 10 January 2010

Blogs I love to read.

I love to follow other crafters work and find their blogs educational and inspiring.  I always check out the list of blogs each crafter reads.  Ocassionally when I am at a loss for useful things to do (or blog about) I browse other random blogs by hitting the 'next blog' button at the top of my dashboard.  This can be a risky activity - sometimes I end up seeing something I wish I hadn't, but generally it is really fun. 

Here are a few of the temari places I regularly visit & some other places I have recently stumbled onto but really like.


I enjoy learning something new or being inspired and some of these blogs do both.  I particularly enjoy the Soap Queen blog right now.  Soap is one of my new things to make, and Annmarie (the blog owner) is really inspiring and blogs about all facets of her life and business.  I always feel recharged after I read her blog.  So next time you are searching/reading your favourite blogs checkout what author is reading.

I hope to get into making a new temari this week while my son begins his 2 week summer holiday swimming classes... So I aim to have a new temari ready for my next post. Yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment