Translate

Saturday 12 September 2009

Amazing Temari from a Japanese Master

On Temari Challenge this week a member (I think it was Barb Suess) posted this link to the most amazing temari show I have ever seen.  There are more than 400 photos in the collection all made by an 80+yo lady who began making temari in her 60's.  Check it out here.  I must admit that I have had this pop up open all week long and have sat watching amazed as the pictures display in a slideshow.  There are too many to view in one go... so I have been watching maybe 30 or 40 at a time... I recommend you take a look if you need temari inspiration!!!!

I hope one day to be able to make even 25% of these patterns as well as this lady.  And also to be able to photograph the temari I can make as well too.

No comments:

Post a Comment