Translate

Sunday 1 July 2012

When you get your camera back

A few weeks ago I was with my Mum, Miho and her 3 kids. I took out my camera to show them something and Miss D insisted she take the camera to personally examine the images more closely.

I have no problem with that, although she is only 4 she is fairly careful and knows how to treat other people's things with respect. We (adults) kept talking and I forgot that Miss D had my camera until it was time to leave and we needed to put it back in the case. 

Tonight as I was going through the memory card looking for some photos I found these random shots. Miss D had taken a few images while she had the camera. I remember Mr W used to do the same thing when he was about the same age. Thank goodness for digital cameras hey? I would have been shot had I 'wasted' the film in the camera when I was a kid.

Here is a selection of Miss D's pics.



No comments:

Post a Comment